1. Collection of personal data
Personal data is collected directly from Internet users when they register for the contact form.
The processing of personal data implemented by our Company through its contact form has the following purposes:
- the management and sending of emailings or newsletters as well as commercial prospecting for users who have given their consent;
- managing, processing and responding to user questions, requests and solicitations;
- the management and processing of requests for access, rectification, deletion of data, opposition or limitation of processing.
3. Accuracy and updating of data
It is the responsibility of users providing their information to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. By validating the form, the user declares and guarantees to have read this Policy and agrees to respect it.
Under no circumstances will the personal data collected by our Company be transmitted to third parties for commercial purposes. On the other hand, they may be transmitted to technical service providers participating in the achievement of the purposes mentioned above.
5. Duration of data retention
The personal data collected is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation and/or standards in force.
Accordingly, the personal data collected is deleted upon the occurrence of one of the following events:
- expiry of the shelf life.
- exercise of the right of deletion by a user in accordance with the applicable regulations and the procedures specified in point 7 below.
6. Confidentiality and Integrity
Our Company applies the security measures reasonably necessary to preserve the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data processed.
However, our Company cannot guarantee that these measures will make it possible to avoid all risks of disclosure of personal data and cannot be held responsible for any lack of security, in particular in the event of fraudulent behavior by a third party or in the case where this security defect is due to the user.
Your personal data may also be processed by one of our suppliers, responsible, among other things, for the provision and hosting of a marketing service (emailing). The data we collect from you may then be transferred to a destination outside the European Union and stored there. By submitting your personal data, you consent to this transfer, storage and processing.